Top Free Dating Sites
Tips for Dating in the Age of COVID
What Are Some Pro Tips for Using Free Dating sites?
- Value your time. Just because the service is free doesn’t mean you should waste your time. Treat any free dating site just like you would if you were paying for it, and remember to log in daily to meet the most matches.
- Be friendly! If you’re rude to everyone and anyone who sends you a message, eventually, word will get around that you’re not very nice, and people won’t message you anymore. Being friendly is always key!
- Message multiple people. Unlike traditional dating, it’s OK to talk to multiple people. In fact, you may be hurting your chances of finding a compatible match if you’re not talking to multiple people!
- Complete your profile. This is especially important if you’re trying to find love online. The more details you provide, the easier it is for someone to determine that you might be a good match for them. An added bonus? More profile details mean it’s less likely that you’ll be mistaken for a fake account!
- Have fun! Online dating should be enjoyable, not stressful, so if you’re getting stressed out, it might be time to take a break.
How do I find a partner using free dating sites?
You’ll need to join a service, make a profile, then start sending messages to find a partner. It might sound complicated, but we promise: it’s really easy!
Are free dating sites safe?
Dating sites on the list above are legitimate, and some even offer a “Safe Mode” to improve your online experience. However, we recommend sticking to the services above that we’ve confirmed are safe to use.
Can I meet locals on free dating sites?
Yes! You’ll have better results on some sites than on others, though, so a great place to start looking is on TenderFling!