Pros and Cons
- Basic membership: It's where everyone joining the site lands. Again, the membership is free, allowing you to send and receive smiles, greetings, icebreakers, and find unlimited matches.
- Premium membership: It's a paid-for service allowing you to access all other features absent for basic membership. Benefits include unlimited communication and access to other users' profiles.
- The app has an easy and free download.
- There is availability on iOS and Android.
- The app comprises all features available on its computer website.
- It only features minimal ads.
- It has a friendly interface for users to navigate easily.
Costs and Prices
|PERIOD||COST PER MONTH (in USD)||TOTAL COSTS (in USD)|
|Light (3 Months)||$29.95||$89.85|
|Plus (12 Months)||$23.95||$143.70|
|Extra (24 Months)||$19.95||$239.40|
eHarmony Special Features
- Users have a right to block people from their profiles.
- The site requires verification to eliminate fake accounts.
- Members can report any mistreatment or loss of data to the support team for action.
- Upload catchy photos
- Ensure you complete your profile
- Write something captivating about yourself
- Be personable – kind, honest, funny, mature, relatable, and friendly
- Be romantic in your wording
- Sending a smile on a picture of a user.
- Sending automated questions designed to provoke a conversation.
- Creation of favorites profiles to keep in touch.
- Video communication that allows one to see the other member in a conversation.
How Legitimate Is eHarmony?
eHarmony is awesomely legit, with most of its users having honest accounts. However, one could encounter several fake accounts.
Does eHarmony Take Long to Get Verified?
Verification takes 5 to 10 minutes. However, the verification process isn't a total safety guarantee as one can create an email using fake information.
How Easy Is It to Find a Compatible Long-Term Partner on eHarmony?
Your chances are average! It could take up to 3 months to find a compatible partner.