Pros and Cons
- About one million US members, with 500,000 active each week.
- The site receives 1.7 million global visits per month.
- 65% of members are male - 35% female.
Costs and Prices
Cupid Special Features
- Cupid Arrow is a package offering priority search results, free connections, and the option to browse accounts in incognito mode.
- LikeBook priorities mean you feature more prominently on match suggestions for other people on the site.
- Q-Match offers a compatibility test that matches you with other users based on your personality types and preferences.
- Safe Mode increases your security and allows you to adjust your safety according to how many messages you'd like to receive.
- Your gender, and the gender you'd like to meet.
- Your age, email address, and a selected password.
Is Cupid Popular in the USA?
Yes, while Cupid isn't the largest dating site, there are over a million members. However, 65% are men, so it's slightly slim pickings depending on where you live.
Are the Cupid Profiles Real People?
There are a few fake profiles on Cupid - reports vary, with some users seeing very few, whereas others seem to be inundated by spammers!
How Safe is Cupid Dating?
Cupid is pretty safe. You can choose to adjust your account settings, increasing security and making it impossible for anyone without a verified account to send you a message.